Wesley C. Moore is an associate and a member of the Finance Group. Mr. Moore joined Debevoise in 2017. He received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2017, where he was an articles editor of the Annual Survey of American Law. He received a B.A. from Carleton College in 2010.
- NCI Building Systems in the financing aspects of its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in the financing aspects of its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Carleton College, 2010, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$