Weston B. Rockers is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Orange County office. Mr. Rockers represents REITs, developers, real estate and private equity funds, landlords and tenants, across the United States in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisition and disposition, joint ventures, project and development finance and commercial leasing.
Mr. Rockers has also represented multiple international lenders in connection with major EB-5 real estate hospitality and multi-family development financing projects.
- J.D., Pepperdine University, 2010, Dean’s List, Business Editor, The Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law
- B.S., University of Kansas, 2006, Dean’s List
- Represented real estate investment trust with numerous complex portfolio acquisitions and dispositions and associated due diligence involving office, retail, multi-family and other forms of commercial real property located throughout the United States.
- Represented prominent California-based developer in connection with numerous acquisitions and subdivision development projects.
- Represented senior lender in connection with $250,000,000 real estate construction loan for development of hotel and office use high rise in downtown Seattle, Washington, including negotiation and drafting of junior real property-secured and mezzanine loans in excess of $80,000,000 and subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreement with 500,000+ square foot tenant.
- Represented lender in connection with negotiating and drafting construction loan for residential housing development in Washington state.
- Represented publicly traded bank in connection with real property diligence component of multiple mergers resulting in multi-branch expansions.
- Represented national solar power company in connection with real property diligence for major solar development projects around San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Represented major western United States fuel distributor with real property acquisition and diligence involving numerous fuel service station facilities with significant environmental issues.
- Represented landlords and tenants across numerous industries with the negotiation and preparation of ground, multi-tenant office and industrial leases.
- Represented multiple owners in connection with commercial leasing of strip malls throughout Southern California.
- Represented energy pipeline company with respect to relocation of pipeline easement and related razing and reconstruction of pipeline bridge.
- Represented multiple fast food franchisees regarding negotiations of lease terms with major shopping centers across Southern California.
Memberships : Board Member, Urban Land Institute, Young Leaders Group
Rate : $$$$