Whitney J. Betts is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Medical Malpractice and General Liability Practices. Ms. Betts was admitted to the California State Bar in 2010 and has substantial experience in litigating civil actions focused on auto liability, trucking, commercial premises liability, and various claims pertaining to personal injury defense.
She has completed trials and successfully mediated auto, trucking, products liability, first party and premises liability cases with catastrophic injuries. She also represents the interests of physicians, nurses, and hospitals in medical malpractice and elder abuse cases.
While in law school, she was the Primary and Secondary Notes Editor of the TJSL Law Review, a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Luis R. Vargas of the San Diego Superior Court, and participated in study abroad at Faculte de Droit de L’Universite de Nice in Nice, France.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2010
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, 2007
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
Rate : $$$