Whitney Bly Edwards is an Associate Attorney. Prior to joining the firm, she interned for The Honorable Amy Totenberg for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and The Honorable Dax E. López for the State Court of DeKalb County.
Before becoming an attorney, she worked as an Assistant Professor of English with specialization in Caribbean and African-American Literature. As a Woodruff Scholar at Mercer University School of Law, she was a member of the Law Review and served as Vice President and President of the Black Law Students Association.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Howard University, Ph.D., 2009
- Howard University, M.A., 2004
- Fisk University, B.A., 2001
- Georgia Bar, 2017
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships:
- Georgia Association for Black Women Attorneys
- Gate City Bar Association
Rate : $$$