Whitney L. Meier’s practice focuses on complex patent litigation and contested proceedings before the United States Patent Office with an emphasis in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
Her litigation and counseling experience cover a range of technologies, including chemotherapies, bisphosphonates, antipsychotics, small molecule formulation, genetically modified mice, and antibody manufacturing.
Whitney’s practice also includes many aspects of trademark law, including clearing and prosecuting U.S. and foreign trademarks.
While in law school, Whitney served as the Trade Editor for the Georgetown Journal of International Law and a student intern for the Honorable Francisco A. Besosa, United States District Court, District of Puerto Rico.
- Georgetown University Law Center 2011
- University of Virginia 2008
Bar Admissions : U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, New York.
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$