Will Chuchawat is the Managing Partner of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. He does M&A, all day, every day. He also heads the firm’s Aerospace & Defense Team and the Life Sciences Team. Mr. Chuchawat has closed hundreds of deals in A&D, life sciences, healthcare, consumer, TMT, industrials, financial services, manufacturing, food and beverage and other industries.
Mr. Chuchawat has been consistently recognized as one of the best attorneys in the country, including:
- Named one of Law360’s Top Attorneys in the Nation Under 40.
- The M&A Advisor named him as one of the “40 Under 40” in the West, which includes: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, OK, SD, TX, UT, WA, and WY. The M&A Advisormade their selections from a pool of not just attorneys, but everyone in the M&A and turnaround space, which included private equity professionals, bankers, consultants, accountants, money managers, etc.
- The Daily Journal named him one of the top 20 attorneys under 40 in California.
- The LA Business Journal named him one of the Most Influential Minority Lawyers.
- Hundreds of public and private M&A transactions representing buyers and sellers in domestic, international and cross border transactions
- Represented affiliates of Fosun (called the Berkshire Hathaway of China) in connection with numerous transactions
- Represented Aerojet (NYSE: AJRD) in its acquisition of substantially all operations of the Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne business from United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX)
- Represented United Therapies Holding, LLC in the sale of all of the membership interests of its wholly-owned subsidiary, UTH Holdco, LLC to HealthTronics, Inc.
- Represented the Members of Mobile Motion, LLC in the sale of their membership interests to COMEXPOSIUM US, LLC.
- Represented All Aboard America! Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of the shares of Sureride Charter, Inc. dba Sun Diego Charter Company, a simultaneous equity investment by the existing shareholders and related financing transaction
- Represented Quench, LLC and Brent Hocking in a sale of substantially all assets to DC Brands B.V., a joint venture between Diageo PLC (LSE: DGE, NYSE: DEO) and Combs Enterprises, LLC
- Represented Celerity Partners IV, LLC and its subsidiary in its acquisition of Meridien Research, Inc. and Insearch.Net Inc. and related acquisition financing
- Represented Countrywide Home Loans, Inc. (NYSE: CFC) in its acquisition of assets from American Home Mortgage Corporation
- Represented Two Elk Generation Partners in the issuance of aggregate $354,300,000 Tax-Exempt Variable Rate Industrial Development Revenue Bonds
- J.D., University of Chicago
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Los Angeles Bioscience Advisory Panel, County of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$