Practicing for more than a decade, Willard A. Blair focuses on corporate and securities law, and mergers and acquisitions. His practical, solutions-oriented approach allows him to successfully counsel clients in all aspects of public and private company representation, including:
- Private placements
- Reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- General corporate governance matters
- Mergers and acquisitions for both publicly traded corporations and privately held entities
Will focuses on understanding his clients’ business objectives at the outset of a transaction and guides clients with practical, business-oriented solutions. While at the University of Florida, Will served as the galleys editor of the Florida Law Review and as an Executive Board Member of the University of Florida Trial Team.
He also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Maurice M. Paul, United States District Court Judge for the Northern District of Florida. Additionally, Will earned Book Awards in Corporate Taxation and Trial Practice and was a teaching assistant for Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy. He was also a pro bono volunteer for the Eighth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of South Florida, 2003
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 2007
- $530 million acquisition of a global manufacturing company headquartered in Italy.
- $253 million underwritten public equity offering on behalf of the issuer.
- Sale of the largest craft brewery in Florida on behalf of the owners.
- Sale of a privately held health care company and, following the sale, numerous acquisition transactions by the company on behalf of the new private equity owner.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, MacDonald Training Center Properties, Inc.
Rate : $$$