Bill Finkelstein advises a wide variety of consumer goods and services companies on critical trademark and other intellectual property issues, both domestic and international. Drawing on decades of exceptional experience, including many years heading the IP function at PepsiCo, Inc., he provides businesses with practical and proactive solutions for protecting their valuable IP assets, including licensing, franchising, and the prosecution and resolution of contentious disputes.
Bill is recognized and respected as a one of the leading trademark attorneys in the country, having served as President of the International Trademark Association (INTA) and on its Board of Directors for 20 years.
He was one of the architects of major trademark law reform and received the prestigious President’s Award from INTA, signifying outstanding service to the trademark community and impactful contributions to trademark law. He is very active in the Alternative Dispute Resolution area and is an experienced mediator.
- American Bar Association
- ABA Forum on Franchising
- Copyright Society
- International Trademark Association
- Southern California Mediation Association
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1978, Trade Regulation
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1970, Am Jur Award for Excellence in Legal History
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1967, cum laude
Rate : $$$