William E. Arnault is a litigation partner within the Firm’s Litigation Practice, where he has represented a variety of clients in numerous industries. Bill focuses on complex commercial litigation, including breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, fraudulent conveyance, and bankruptcy litigation.
Bill has litigated cases in federal and state courts throughout the country including Arizona, California, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Nevada and Indiana.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2009
- Boston College, B.A., Philosophy, 2005 summa cum laude
Admission : 2009, Illinois
- Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc. — Representing Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Inc. (“CEOC”), a majority owned subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment Corporation, in its Chapter 11 restructuring. CEOC provides casino entertainment services and owns, operates or manages 44 gaming and resort properties in 13 states of the United States and in five countries primarily under the Caesars, Harrah’s and Horseshoe brand names. CEOC and its debtor subsidiaries had more than $18.4 billion in funded debt obligations as of the commencement of their Chapter 11 cases.
- TIG Insurance Company v. Wexford Underwriting Managers, Inc. — Counsel for Wexford Underwriting Managers, Inc., an Aon affiliated company, in an Illinois state court matter involving breach of contract/indemnification action.
- General Motors/Dealer Arbitration Proceedings — Counsel for General Motors in numerous matters that rejected General Motors dealers filed seeking reinstatement after General Motors’ bankruptcy pursuant to Section 747 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2010 (Public Law 111–117).
Prior Experience :
- Mexican-American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, PILI Fellow
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Summer Associate
- Blitman & King LLP, Summer Associate
Courts : U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$