Ranked by Chambers USA, which lauds his reputation as a corporate lawyer “who serves his clients very well,” William C. Arnhols has more than three decades of experience navigating public and private debt transactions.
He has negotiated complex billion dollar transactions, and frequently acts as borrower’s counsel for revolving credit and term loan facilities utilizing a variety of structures and in a broad range of industries.
Notable Work :
- Term Loan and Revolving Credit Facilities: Borrower’s counsel for aggregate USD$1.7 billion first lien term loan and multicurrency revolving credit facility, including uncommitted foreign dollar denominated competitive bid letter of credit facility.
- Debt Offerings: Counsel to client accessing hi-yield debt markets from time to time for past 14 years.
- Lending Transactions: Counsel to private bank of recognized national standing in numerous secured and unsecured lending transactions.
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 1985
- B.A., Bucknell University, 1982, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Affiliations : The Florida Bar, Member
Rate : $$$