As part of a full range of services, William P. Baucom provides telecommunications infrastructure providers and international construction companies contracting advice and drafting assistance on a routine basis.
The core of Billy’s telecommunications practice focuses on driving fiber optic development. This includes assisting with fiber facility acquisitions, drafting fiber leases and indefeasible rights of use, and seeking regulatory certification.
Billy’s construction practice, which often overlaps with his telecommunications work, revolves around the negotiation and drafting of various construction agreements, including design-builds, SSAs, PSAs and related work orders. Billy specializes in ensuring the compatibility of lower-level subcontractor agreements.
Representative Matters :
- Served as a general contracting advisor for a major international infrastructure developer.
- Representing a telecommunications provider in certification proceedings before various public service and utility commissions.
Professional and Community Involvement : Volunteer attorney, Truancy Intervention Project
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of North Carolina, B.A., 2014
- University of North Carolina, UBE Certificate, 2014
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Georgia Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$