Blake Montgomery is the founder of Montgomery Law Firm, PLLC. A native of Hope, Arkansas and a graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Blake specializes in personal injury and business representation.
Blake is licensed to represent clients in all state courts and bankruptcy courts in the State of Arkansas and all federal courts in the Western District of Arkansas.
- J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, Arkansas – December 2014
- Study Abroad Program – Downing College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England, UK – Summer 2013
- B.A. in Political Science from the University of Arkansas – May 2012
- Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and the Arts in Hot Springs, Arkansas Class of 2010
- Hope High School Class of 2010
- Member of the First United Methodist Church in Hope, Arkansas
- Member of the Century Bible Class at the First United Methodist Church in Hope, Arkansas
- Board of Directors of the Hope/Hempstead County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Hope Downtown Network
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
Rate : $$$