William Cal Bomar holds an LL.M. in Taxation from New York University, and previously worked as tax counsel for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel in Washington, D.C. He advises both businesses and individuals in audits, tax litigation and tax relief.
He handles IRS disputes, administrative hearings and litigation before the United States Tax Court and U.S. District Courts, as well as Georgia Department of Revenue tax cases. He also handles tax cases involving captive insurance company litigation and conservation easement litigation.
He also provides clients with advanced strategies in estate planning, trusts and asset protection, and is an experienced business law and nonprofit organization lawyer.
After leaving IRS Chief Counsel, Mr. Bomar worked at a large firm for several years, and then founded Bomar Law Firm, LLC.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, LLM – 2001
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, J.D. – 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Tax Law Section, Member
- Cobb County Bar Association, Member
- Cobb Chamber of Commerce, Chairman’s Club Member
- Better Business Bureau, Accredited Member
Rate : $$$