William H. (“Hunt”) Buckley has more than 30 years of experience in international and domestic transactions, focused primarily on the energy industry, along with others. He has represented international and domestic energy and telecommunications companies and service providers, project developers, financial institutions, and domestic and foreign investors in various projects in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, China, Southeast Asia, West Africa, and the Former Soviet Union.
He is currently located in the firm’s Mexico City office, and is intimately involved with the Mexican energy reform. He has handled a variety of oil and gas exploration and production transactions, agreements, and bids, as well as pipeline transactions, bids, and contracts.
- J.D., University of South Carolina, 1981
- B.A., University of the South (Sewanee), 1976
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 1983
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- Association for International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- Dallas Bar Association: International Law Section, Energy Law Section, and Environmental Law Section
- State Bar of Texas: International Law Section, Energy Law Section, and Environmental Law Section
- U.S./Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- American Bar Association: International Section
Rate : $$$