William Staes practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Staes has experience in a wide variety of litigation matters, including complex commercial disputes, business torts, constitutional claims, intellectual property, antitrust, immigration and white collar investigations. Mr. Staes previously served as judicial clerk to the Hon. William J. Bauer of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Mr. Staes is a 2013 cum laude graduate of Northwestern University School of Law, where he was articles editor of Northwestern Journal of Tech. & Intellectual Property, and a magna cum laude graduate of Vanderbilt University, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2017-present
- Winston & Strawn LLP, – Associate, 2014; 2015-2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, – Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. William J. Bauer, 2014-2015
- Northwestern Center on Wrongful Convictions, – Volunteer Attorney, 2013
Rate : $$$$