Recognized as one of the most accomplished personal injury attorneys in Florida, William M. Chanfrau has been practicing law for over 20 years. His career began at the State Attorneys Office, where he served from August 1997 through 2000.
While there, he successfully handled hundreds of Misdemeanor and Felony cases through the final resolution either by plea negotiations and/or trial. In January 2001, William started practicing law at Chanfrau, Chanfrau and Bouck as an Associate where he focused on handling both plaintiff’s personal injury claims and criminal cases.
In July 2007, William became the managing partner at Chanfrau & Chanfrau where he continues today to focus primarily on plaintiff’s personal injury claims. Acknowledged as one of America’s Top 100 Attorneys, he has held and continues to hold leadership positions both professionally and in the community.
I was born and raised in Daytona Beach where I now continue our family’s legacy as a partner at Chanfrau & Chanfrau. My decades of experience in personal injury, personal injury protection (PIP) litigation, criminal law, and general practice enables me to serve my clients and their families with keen insight, professionalism and enthusiasm.
I am very active in both the local and legal arenas with a deep commitment to give back to the community that has been my family’s home for well over 70 years. I am grateful for these opportunities and the ability to carry on not only the legacy of Chanfrau & Chanfrau, but to be of service to those in our community who may not otherwise have a voice.
- Seabreeze High School (1989)
- Florida State University (B.S. Political Science, 1993)
- Stetson College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Member: Volusia County Bar Association (1998 – present)
- Member: Florida Bar (September 2007 – present)
- Member: Volusia Civil Trial Lawyers Association (2002 – present); President Elect (2013); President (2014)
- Member: Florida Justice Association (September 1997 – present)
- Member: American Association for Justice (January 2001 – present)
- Member: American Bar Association (1997 – present)
- Member: Southern Trial Lawyers Association (2011 – present)
Rate : $$$