William Baldwin advises and represents clients in a range of litigation and regulatory matters, including healthcare compliance, healthcare fraud, government investigations, complex commercial litigation, false claims, insolvency related litigation, fraudulent transfers, and trust disputes.
- University of Minnesota School of Law, JD
- Purdue University, BA, Political Science
Admissions : Florida
- Represented hospitals and healthcare providers in Anti-Kickback and self-referral issues.
- Represented a healthcare system against a large health insurance company in a lawsuit to recover additional payments for claims submitted in connection with treatment and service provided to several thousand out-of-network emergency room patients that had been systematically underpaid by the insurer.
- Represented an individual alleged to be the alter-ego of a business accused of transferring ownership of planes from an insolvent commercial airline with an intent to defraud the airline’s creditors.
- Represented parties in disputes concerning their entitlement to benefits under multi-million dollar trusts and estates.
Rate : $$$