William E. Erskine is both a business attorney and real estate attorney, whose practice is focused primarily on commercial litigation, construction litigation, real estate, zoning, and land use matters.
Mr Erskine has extensive experience representing clients in land use and zoning matters across Maryland, including subdivision and land development, re-zonings and legislative appeals.
He also spent 12 years as a solo practitioner, handling commercial litigation work for businesses and individuals, as well as bankruptcy, criminal defense and domestic cases. Additionally, he has served as legal counsel and as registered lobbyist for the Maryland Veterinary Medical Association for the past ten years.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 1993
- B.S., University of Maryland, College of Business and Management,1988
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- On the Board of Directors of the Howard County Economic Development Authority (Board Member)
- On the Board of Directors of the Howard County Chamber of Commerce (Legal Counsel & Ex-Officio)
Rate : $$$$