William F. Seymour IV is a Director of the Firm. He is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Business Lawand Estate Planning and Administration Practice group.
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., cum laude, Government and Foreign Affairs, 1979
- University of Richmond T. C. Williams School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Represents clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters.
- Advises clients on issues relating to business disputes and other commercial litigation matters.
- Counsels clients on estate planning and estate and trust administration issues.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to practice in the following courts
- All Virginia state courts
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico Bar Association
Rate : $$$