William F. Seymour IV is a Director of the Firm. He is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Business Lawand Estate Planning and Administration Practice group.
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., cum laude, Government and Foreign Affairs, 1979
- University of Richmond T. C. Williams School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Represents clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters.
- Advises clients on issues relating to business disputes and other commercial litigation matters.
- Counsels clients on estate planning and estate and trust administration issues.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to practice in the following courts
- All Virginia state courts
- United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Richmond Bar Association
- Henrico Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney William F. Seymour IV & Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation can handle?
Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Litigation, Business, Administrative. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation located?
How much would it cost to hire Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation?
William F. Seymour IV lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William F. Seymour IV reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William F. Seymour IV lawyer profile listing.