With more than 30 years of experience in complex business litigation, Mr. William G. Frey represents clients involved in a variety of industries. In the construction industry, he has helped resolve disputes and close out projects involving office buildings, hospitals, mixed use projects, hotels and hospitality facilities, power plants, convention centers, enclosed shopping centers, strip malls, residential subdivisions, water and sewer treatment plants, highways, and industrial and educational facilities.
He uses his experience and in-depth knowledge of the construction process to advise parties involved in construction, including owners and developers, general contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, architects, and engineers, in both public and private sector work. He assists parties on the front-end of construction projects in contract drafting, negotiation, and bidding; in the contract administration phase; and in dispute resolution, either during the construction period or following substantial completion.
Mr. Frey is highly regarded for his mediation and arbitration practice, both in representing parties in dispute resolution and in serving as an arbitrator or mediator for the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
He works closely with other members of our Construction Team to extend the firm’s reach in the construction industry to Pennsylvania with his active practice in construction law matters, his AAA dispute resolution work, and the articles he writes on developments in Pennsylvania construction law for the firm’s Business Litigation Alert.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.)
- Articles Editor, Villanova Law Review
- Brown University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
- Commerce Court, Judge Pro Tem
- American Bar Association
- The Construction Industry
- Forum Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Past Co-Chair, Appellate Courts Committee
- American Arbitration Association
- Master Mediator Panel for Construction Cases, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$