William Rock practices in the areas of real estate and commercial law matters, including project development, conveyancing and finance.
Bill has participated in many of the state’s highest profile and most complex real estate transactions on behalf of developers, lenders, borrowers and government entities, particularly with respect to projects involving public-private partnerships.
In the finance area, he regularly represents corporate trustees in a variety of sophisticated corporate financings, including private activity revenue bond transactions, leveraged lease financings, collateral agencies and private debt issuances. Bill also has extensive experience representing lessors and lenders in equipment leasing
Bill is formerly the Co-Chair of the Business and Finance Practice Group.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- North American Real Estate (NARE) Section of Interlaw Ltd.
- Real Estate Finance Association
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Villanova University, B.A., 1981, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$