William A. Gentile joined Godosky & Gentile in 2007. Since his arrival, William has had numerous successful verdicts and settlements in excess of one million dollars. The National Trial Lawyers has listed him as one the top 40 under 40 New York litigators.
Prior to joining Godosky & Gentile, William served as an Assistant State Attorney at the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office. He handled hundreds of violent and non-violent criminal cases, including narcotics, homicide, and complex fraud cases, and served as lead counsel on over 25 trials.
William is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School and is licensed to practice law in New York and Florida.
- Florida, 2004
- New York, 2007
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D. – 2004
- New York University, New York, New York, B.A. – 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association
Rate : $$$