William E. Gibbs is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group and represents clients in a wide range of commercial real estate matters, land use and entitlement matters, business transactions, and related issues.
Will provides counsel to developers and investors in the acquisition, disposition, financing and development of commercial and residential real property, including subsurface/mineral rights issues, and distressed asset sales and acquisitions.
Will’s land use practice consists of working with landowners, developers, and local governments to obtain the governmental approvals necessary to develop and sell real estate in Jacksonville, St. Johns County (St. Augustine), Nassau County, Clay County, and surrounding areas in northeast Florida.
Will also represents institutional lenders in loan transactions secured by real property as well as distressed asset loan restructuring and alternatives to foreclosure. Additionally, Will represents companies and individuals in general corporate formation and transactions.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2012, cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, Political Science, 2008, cum laude; Bright Futures Scholarship; Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- Urban Land Institute, North Florida Chapter, Member
- Jacksonville Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- JAX Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greater Jacksonville Coin Club, Member
Rate : $$$