William L. Goldbeck counsels and assists clients with acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, real estate development, financing and construction law matters. Will has represented a wide variety of clients including diversified manufacturing corporations, tech firms, hospitals and health systems, and educational and cultural institutions in various real estate transactions involving real estate development, sales and acquisitions, leasing and construction.
Will is experienced in representing clients for whom real estate is not their principal asset and who seek business-oriented counsel on real estate matters.
- Representation of hospitals and health systems in Illinois, Wisconsin, New York, New Jersey and Montana in matters ranging from development of medical office buildings, medical office leasing, construction and real estate dispositions and acquisitions.
- Representation of private university in design, construction and specialty consultant contracts for construction of high-rise student center and student residential facility.
- Real estate counsel to private liberal arts college in design and construction of several campus facilities, including $43 million expansion of Science Center, and in real estate acquisitions and dispositions, leasing and zoning matters.
- Representation of national home builders in all aspects of development of residential communities in Chicago metropolitan area, including land acquisition, annexation and municipal entitlements.
- Representation of several Chicago-area cultural institutions in design and construction of new exhibits and renovation of existing facilities.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1998, magna cum laude
- The University of Chicago, B.A., 1980, with honors
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Rate : $$$$