William Avi Goldman works primarily in commercial real estate, handling a wide variety of transactions. He represents buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, landlords and tenants. His acquisition and sale experience includes office, multifamily and retail buildings throughout the country.
He also focuses on financing transactions, including acquisition financing, refinancing, construction financing and mezzanine financing.
Will excels at providing first-rate legal services while keeping each client’s specific set of business goals in mind. Never losing sight of a client’s business interests is a key consideration in every transaction in which he participates.
Will has assisted or managed all stages of real estate transactions, including title and survey review and drafting and negotiating transaction documents.
Acquisitions and Sales
- Second chair representing a family office in the division of family assets and the simultaneous execution of four leases with purchase options for four commercial properties in two states and the ultimate sale of those properties to the lessees for a total of $120,000,000.
- First chair representing a real estate company in the $60,000,000 assignment of contract, purchase and financing of a New York City office building.
- First chair on numerous refinances in New York representing borrowers ranging from $3,000,000 to $21,000,000.
- Second chair representing a real estate company in its $75,000,000 mortgage and mezzanine refinancing of a Pennsylvania office building.
- Second chair representing the lender in its $47,000,000 construction financing of a Long Island City property.
- Second chair representing a real estate company in its refinancing two California shopping centers for a total of over $100,000,000.
- Second chair representing tech companies and a broker -dealer in the negotiation of office subleases in New York and in California and office leases in New York.
- Second chair representing an international jewelry company in the termination of its New York City lease.
- First chair representing a landlord in the lease of a New York and a New Jersey property.
- First chair representing a real estate company in negotiating joint venture agreements in connection with its participation in a $140,000,000 acquisition and financing of a Las Vegas shopping center.
- First chair representing a real estate company in negotiating joint venture agreements in connection with its participation in a $17,000,000 purchase of a retail building in New York.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2012
- Brooklyn College – City University of New York, B.S., Accounting, 2009
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$