William (Bill) H. Gosline is committed to helping individuals and families with legal issues, Bill has more than four decades of extensive experience in the estate planning, estate administration, and trust law area. He represents a wide variety of individuals in personal and business succession planning, including drafting wills and trusts, and guiding families through the probate and estate administration process.
Bill’s practice also includes all aspects of elder law planning and guardianship law, as well as adoption services to birth mothers and adoptive parents, and legal services to couples and individuals on matters pertaining to custody and foster parenting.
A well-respected member of the legal community, Bill has also served on several boards throughout his career, which include his current roles on the Toledo Day Nursery Board of Directors and the Sunset Retirement Homes Board of Directors.
- J.D., Ohio State University College of Law, 1969
- B.A., Denison University, 1966
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1970
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- National Estate Planning Council
- Toledo Estate Planning Council
- Sunset Retirement Homes, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$