William “Bill” D. Greenhill advises corporate decision makers, in-house counsel, and financial industry executives on structuring complicated corporate and financial transactions to promote their business objectives.
His clients include established public and private corporations involved in debt, equity, and merger and acquisition transactions; financial institutions involved in structured financings; start-up companies whose goal is either to “go public” or to build up their business to become attractive for purchase; and businesses, including underwriters, borrowers, collateral agents, and trustees involved in sophisticated taxable and tax exempt municipal bond transactions.
During the course of his 30+ years of practice, Bill has also assisted large corporation, start-ups and emerging businesses in navigating the securities/capital markets and the complex laws which regulate them. Bill also advises clients who deal with land use regulation and zoning issues on a state-wide basis.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1972, with honors; Phi Beta Kappa; Order of the Coif
- B.A., Government and History, University of Texas at Austin, 1969, with high honors
ADMISSIONS : Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- District 4 Tarrant County College Board of Trustees – President, August 18, 2011 to June 20, 2013; Member of Audit and Finance Committee, July 2010 to present; Trustee, May 2010 to present
- Member and Chair of the Board of Directors of Community Hospice of Texas
- Member of the Board of Directors – The Presbyterian Night Shelter of Tarrant County, January 2013 to present
- Member of the Board of Directors – Community College Association of Texas Trustees, May 2012 to present; Chair Elect, Board of Directors – Community College Association of Texas Trustees
- Former member of Board of Directors, City of Fort Worth Parks and Community Services Board
- Board of Disciplinary Appeals of the Texas Supreme Court, 2001-2007
- State Bar of Texas (Corporate Securities Section)
- Texas Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$$