William P. Grogan serves as an ethics consultant and works with the medical malpractice and health care attorneys of Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP to help the firm’s healthcare clients resolve clinical, organizational and transactional (e.g. joint ventures, mergers for nonprofit organizations) matters.
He also consults on major healthcare mergers and acquisitions. Father Grogan is a member of the Ethics Committees of several hospitals in the Midwest. In addition to practicing law, he lectures on bioethics at Loyola University of Chicago.
Professional Affiliations :
- American Academy of Religion
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Chicago Bar Association
- Christian Ethics Society
- Illinois State Bar Association
- M.St., Oxford University, St. Cross College, Oxford, United Kingdom, 1987, Master of Studies, Ethics
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1986
- M.A., Loyola University of Chicago, 1974, Organizational and Administrative Studies in Sociology
- A.B., Loyola University of Chicago, 1971, Sociology
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$