William Bowie focuses his practice on the financial side of business transactions. This includes real estate development, zoning, condominium, taxation, property tax assessments, general business, and estate planning.
William deals with real estate developers, general contractors, retailers, and automotive dealers; and advises clients who are buying and selling real estate and businesses.
He has been involved in numerous commercial and real estate developments, providing both legal services and structuring and financing analysis. William also serves on the firm’s management committee.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee, 1973
- Denison University B.A., 1970
- Michigan, 1973
Professional Associations and Membership:
- American Bar Association-Member
- State Bar of Michigan-Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association-Member
Rate : $$$$