William Reece is an experienced civil litigator having practiced law in Mobile, Al since 1992, specializing in worker’s compensation, personal injury, premises liability, product’s liability and employment law.
He has tried jury and non-jury cases throughout the State of Alabama as well as in the State of Mississippi. He has also tried matters before each of the U.S. District Courts in the State of Alabama. Mr. Reece is now the Firm’s worker’s compensation counsel in its Mobile, AL office and handles worker’s compensation and related matters in South Alabama.
Mr. Reece is a native of Birmingham, AL where he attended Cumberland School of Law. After graduating from law school he moved to Mobile where he began his career as a law clerk to U.S. District Court Judge Virgil Pittman.
Mr. Reece is married to his wife Juli, and they have two children, Jackson and Chloe. He is actively involved in a number of local civil and charitable organizations, in particular the Knights of Columbus.
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Mobile Bar Association
- Worker’s Compensation Section of the Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- St. Mary’s Knights of Columbus
Rate : $$$$