William S. Habdas is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. William represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation, class actions, litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority, and investigations conducted by regulatory agencies and state attorneys general.
He regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, William defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., William S. Boyd School of Law, 2013, summa cum laude, Nevada Law Journal, Business Editor
- B.S., University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Business Administration, 2009
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Court Admissions :
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
Professional Experience :
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Elissa F. Cadish, Eighth District Court of Nevada, 2013-2014
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
Rate : $$$