William B. Hamner focuses his practice on a variety of commercial financing transactions. He represents banks and other financial institutions, as well as public and private companies, in connection with secured and unsecured, cash flow, asset-based, single-bank, and syndicated credit facilities, for both acquisition and working capital financing.
Prior to joining Jones Day in 2017, Will served as an associate at another international law firm where he focused on structured finance and securitization transactions, including collateralized loan obligations, leveraged loan warehouse facilities, structured lending, and asset-backed securities.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D. 2016);
- The University of Georgia (B.A. in Economics and B.B.A. in Finance magna cum laude with honors 2013)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia and North Carolina
- Leading financial services company provides $111 million secured credit facility in private equity-backed acquisition of telecommunications company
- Twin Brook Capital provides senior secured credit facility to private equity firm to finance acquisition of specialty ground transportation provider
- Leading financial services company provides $270 million secured credit facility in private equity-backed acquisition of fiber optic cable company
Rate : $$$