William E. Hemby’s considerable e-discovery skills are utilized by clients in a range of industries. Oil and gas, intellectual property, commercial litigation, banking and finance — his familiarity with various databases has enabled him to meet e-discovery needs for unique matters, such as the largest marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry.
William’s experience includes redactions for personal information, reviewing documents for responsiveness, privilege and issue coding, and examining documents for production. Formerly in private practice, William’s background includes 13 years of immigration law.
- Reviewed medical records for personal information and privilege review/log experience.
- Reviewed documents for responsiveness, privilege, redactions and issue coding.
- Enlisted various databases for electronic discovery.
Memberships : Texas Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Virginia State University, 1994, cum laude
Admissions : Texas, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$