William H. Heywood, III has represented a variety of individuals, businesses and insurance companies involved in business torts, commercial law, construction industry, product liability, airport noise, fidelity and surety bond and personal injury litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts and before various arbitration panels and mediators.
He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States as well as various state and federal trial and appellate courts.
- J.D., University of Denver, 1969
- B.A., Denison University, 1966
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Ohio, 1970
- Colorado, 1969
- United States Supreme Court
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Torts and Insurance Practice Section (Fidelity and Surety Law Committee)
Rate : $$$