William J. Ching chairs the Firm’s Private Equity and Venture Capital Practice Group.
- Duke University School of Law, JD, cum laude (1996)
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, MBA (1996)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BS, Business Administration, with distinction (1992)
Admissions : Georgia
- Chair of Nelson Mullins’ Private Equity and Venture Capital Practice Group
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Section, American Bar Association
- Corporate Banking and Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Asian Pacific-American Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney William J. Ching & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, General Practice, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital, Franchising. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
William J. Ching lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William J. Ching reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William J. Ching lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates