WILLIAM J. DAKIN has been in private law practice for over thirty years and is a partner and manages KKC’s Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law and Taxation practice.
He is a Certified Public Accountant. Attorney Dakin was formerly an adjunct faculty member of the University of Hartford Graduate Tax Program.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, 1976
Bachelor of Arts; Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association; Member, Committees on Taxation, Estate and Probate, Elder Law
- American Bar Association – Member on Taxation
- Tolland County Bar Association – Member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bolton Congregational Church – Moderator
Rate : $$$