William Gamble Jr. practices in the area of construction, tort and commercial litigation. His commercial practice involves litigating and advising business clients on corporate disputes, officer and director fiduciary liability, shareholder claims, breach of contract, breach of warranty, deceptive trade practices, consumer protection, fraud, professional liability and bad faith claims.
His practice also focuses on personal injury claims, including defense of products liability, premises liability, wrongful death, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, worker’s compensation and health care claims. In the insurance context, Mr. Gamble represents insurance companies in declaratory judgment actions and defense of bad faith claims.
He actively defends cases involving claims of outrage, whether that involves insurer’s handling of worker’s compensation matters, the burial and cemetery/funeral home context, off-site water and sediment pollution claims, or individuals engaging in intentional torts.
He also regularly defends construction defect claims, including defense of developers, manufacturers, professional engineers, general contractors, sub-contractors, and equipment suppliers.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1999
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., with honors, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Counties (Florida) Bar Association
- Mobile County Pro Bono Program
- 2012 Alabama Leadership Initiative (Participant)
Rate : $$$