William J. Hennessey has practiced in southwest Connecticut for over 30 years. His practice is concentrated on planning, zoning, and related land use issues, as well as real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, leases, and financing, and tax appeals.
Bill Hennessey has developed considerable experience on issues of municipal law primarily as it relates to land use and real estate development issues. For various private clients, Bill has handled, or is handling, many of the major development projects recently approved or currently proposed in Stamford and other Connecticut communities.
Bill has served as a special master in the Connecticut Superior Court since 1987. From 1981 to 1986, he was an Assistant Corporation Counsel in the City of Stamford.
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Connecticut Bar Association, Planning & Zoning Executive Committee, Real Property Section
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Urban Land Institute
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Board Director, Stamford Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Waterside School
- Advisory Board Member, Child Care Learning Centers (former)
- Board Chairman, CTE, Inc. (former)
- Fairfield University, B.A., 1977
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1981
Rate : $$$