William Kalbac is an Associate with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. and a member of the firm’s litigation and intellectual property teams. He practices in both state and federal court.
Mr. Kalbac graduated from The John Marshall Law School. During law school, William was a teaching assistant for Client Counseling and Negotiation, a legal research assistant and an intern to the Honorable Michael Mason, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He was a member of the Mediation team and Negotiation team, which finished third in the nation at 2007 ABA Negotiation Competition.
Following graduation, William coached the Mediation and Negotiation teams at John Marshall Law School and helped his teams achieve national rankings in Negotiation (2010, 2013) and Mediation (2013). He also conducted an annual seminar on negotiation and mediation techniques and strategies.
Prior to joining Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. William worked at a number of other litigation firms that handled a variety of civil matters. Mr. Kalbac is a member of the bar in Illinois and Missouri.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D. 2009)
- Washington University (B.S. 2004)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.S. 2000)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (2010); Missouri (2016)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$$