William B. King is a member of Venable’s Commercial Litigation Practice in Baltimore, where he works on a wide variety of complex civil matters. Prior to joining the firm, he served for two years as a judicial law clerk to Judge Richard D. Bennett of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. Bill is a graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center and holds a bachelor of arts, with honors, from Swarthmore College.
While in law school, Bill worked as a legal fellow in the U.S. House of Representatives, both in the Office of Congressman C. A. Dutch Ruppersberger (MD-02) and for the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
Bill is an active member of several neighborhood improvement organizations throughout the Baltimore region and is founder and president of the City Center Residents Association. He has frequently been quoted by the Baltimore Sun on the topics of community development and land planning in downtown Baltimore.
- J.D.cum laudeGeorgetown University Law Center2015
- B.A.Psychology and Philosophywith honorsSwarthmore College2012
Bar Admissions : Maryland, District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Clerk Experience : Honorable Richard D. Bennett U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Professional Memberships :
- Board of Directors, Historic Charles Street Association
- Board of Directors, Community Law Center
Rate : $$$$