William F. Knowles Knowles focuses his practice on insurance coverage and commercial litigation matters. Bill advises his clients concerning insurance coverage for a variety of claims, including construction defect, environmental and general liability.
He has served in an advisory capacity while claims are pending and represents clients both before and after litigation with the insurer ensues. In addition, he has extensive experience litigating and trying cases to verdict, including claims regarding product liability, premises liability, unfair competition, contract, construction defect, job site injury and insurance coverage.
Bill has appeared before the appellate courts in Washington, Oregon and the 9th and 10th Circuits, and in trial courts throughout the United States. Bill earned his Bachelor of Arts from Washington State University in 1983, and his J.D from Seattle University in 1987.
- Seattle University, J.D., 1987
- Washington State University, B.A., 1983
BAR ADMISSIONS : Oregon; Washington; Idaho
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Oregon Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- Washington Supreme Court
- Idaho Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Defense Research Institute
- King County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Defense Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$