William Drake focuses his practice on white-collar criminal defense and internal investigations. Having worked as a political campaign strategist before beginning his legal career, he is well versed in Federal Election Campaign Act compliance. Will has represented Members of Congress and high-ranking government employees in public corruption criminal matters and investigations, and has ample court experience, including many high-profile trials.
He has also managed large-scale corporate investigations and represented private sector clients accused of violating federal antitrust, bribery, export controls, fraud, and foreign corruption laws.
Will also participates in Steptoe’s pro bono program and has represented clients in employment and housing discrimination claims as well as in appellate matters before the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2009
- B.A., Indiana University, 2000, Political Science
Rate : $$$