William Veen oversees the operation of The Veen Firm and focuses his energy on mediations and trials of complex cases. He founded The Veen Firm, P.C. in 1975 and developed the firm from a one-man operation to a firm with over 30 members today.
Mr. Veen has represented injured workers and consumers in recovering damages arising from industrial accidents, construction accidents, elevator accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective products, professional liability, and auto and truck accidents.
Mr. Veen was born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. He served as Lieutenant for the United States Coast Guard Reserve as a Legal Specialist. He was awarded the Coast Guard Achievement Medal and represented parties in numerous court martial and Investigative Board procedures.
He left the Coast Guard in 1972 with the rank of Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Coast Guard Reserve.
In his free time, he enjoys motorcycling, skiing, scuba diving, and hiking.
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D. – 1968
- Michigan State University, B.A. – 1965
- California, 1969
- Hawaii, 1971
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member – Lawyer Referral and Information Service
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Melvin M. Belli Society, Member
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$$