William L. Weigand chairs the firm’s family business practice. He serves as trusted advisor and general counsel to privately-held businesses, particularly in the food, agribusiness, manufacturing, and distribution industries. Bill regularly advises businesses on succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, financings and corporate governance matters.
Many of Bill’s clients are multi-generational, family-owned businesses. He takes the time to learn the nuances of each client’s family and business so that he can provide practical and effective advice.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Board Member and Treasurer, Wellspring Family Services, 2008-2014
- Board Member and Secretary, Beta Omega Foundation, 2008-2014
- Member, Northwest Family Business Advisors
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1990
- B.A., Business Administration, Finance, University of Washington, 1987, cum laude
Rate : $$$