William N. Lay is a corporate associate in the Boston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His area of practice Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Private Company.
- University of Tennessee, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Rhodes College, B.A., Political Science, 2013
- Not admitted to practice in Massachusetts
- 2016, Tennessee
Representative Matters :
- Prior to joining Kirkland, William represented:
- A professional sports client in its successful bid and definitive expansion agreement for a Major League Soccer franchise.
- A publicly traded client in its acquisition of several hospice and home health care companies.
- A middle market private equity sponsor in numerous portfolio acquisitions.
Memberships & Affiliations : American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$