William Holtzman represents clients in the entertainment and advertising industries on a wide range of transactional matters.
On the advertising side, Will assists in drafting and negotiating talent services agreements, co-branding and other licensing agreements, promotional sweepstakes and contest rules, and various vendor and customer agreements for clients that include Grey, Blue Group Entertainment, GTB, and Bauer Media.
On the entertainment side, he provides counseling and production legal services, including drafting and negotiating production and license agreements, for content production companies across a variety of media, including television, film, podcasts, and audiobooks.
Will’s clients in the entertainment industry include Audible, Showtime, Gimlet, and Panoply, and the productions he has worked on include “Billions,” “Ray Donovan,” “Escape at Dannemora,” “The Pitch,” and “Broken Record.”
- Associate, Ropes and Gray LLP, New York, N.Y., 2015-2016
- Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, New York, N.Y., 2012-2015
- Summer Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, New York, N.Y., 2011
- Judicial Intern, Hon. John L. Kase, Mineola, N.Y., 2010
Professional & Community Activities:
- Junior Committee Member, Association to Benefit Children, 2008-present
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
- B.A., Classics, University of Chicago, 2007
Rate : $$$