Mr. William Grewe is a partner of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP. He is practice areas personal injury, Wrongful Death, Employment Discrimination & Wage Issues, Work-Related Injuries, Illnesses and Disabilities.
Mr. Grewe received his BA Cum Laude from CSU Northridge in 1978 and received his JD with honors from Loyola Law School in 1981.
He is a member of CAOC and the Ventura County Bar Association. Mr. Grewe acts as an Arbitrator and serves on the State Bar Panel of Special Masters.
He regularly speaks to business groups regarding legal issues. Mr. Grewe is the 2010-2011 President of Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1981
- California State University, Northridge, Northridge, California, B.A. – 1978
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member, 2006 – 2015
- Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association, 2011, President
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Sustaining Member, 1982 – Present
- President, Ventura County Bar Association, 2015
- President, Ventura County Legal Aid, 2015
Rate : $$$