William P. McLane represents employers before federal and state courts in a wide variety of employment and labor matters, focusing primarily on the litigation of discrimination suits under : The Americans With Disabilities Act, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
He has extensive wage and hour law experience, including federal and state class and collective actions, and regularly appears before the New Jersey Department of Labor. He also has experience in labor arbitrations, strike preparation, and union representation elections and has conducted numerous representation hearings before the National Labor Relations Board.
Additionally, William counsels employers on issues arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act and the New Jersey Family Leave Act, employee manuals, and employment termination. He regularly provides employee training and is often quoted in news outlets regarding recent trends and changes in employment law. In law school, he served as student director of the Legislative Bureau.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1996
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$