William (Bill) H. McNair’s principal areas of practice are corporate formation, transactions and taxes, estate planning and estate administration. He has extensive experience in representing small business owners in all types of business activities, including mergers, acquisitions, and transaction negotiations.
Furthermore, Bill regularly represents individuals and families in wealth transfer planning and in the administration of decedent’s estates. Bill is certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission as a Superior Court Mediator.
- J.D., with honors, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Order of the Coif, 1961
- B.S., Davidson College, 1956
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Florence Crittenton Services, past President
- Thompson (Episcopal) Children’s Home, past President
- Trail of History, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$