William E. Mone is a transactional lawyer with U.S. and European experience representing private equity sponsors and portfolio companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, shareholder agreements and related transactions.
As part of his wider M&A practice, Bill advises traditional and alternative asset management firms and investors with respect to sales of control and strategic minority investments. From 2011-2015, Bill was a partner in the firm’s London office and helped launched its European transactional practice.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1999; Developments Editor, Harvard Law Review
- AB (Chemistry), summa cum laude, Harvard University, 1996; Phi Beta Kappa
- New York, 2001
- Massachusetts, 1999
CLERKSHIPS : Honorable James B. Loken, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Bain Capital and Navicure, Inc. in connection with Navicure’s acquisition of ZirMed, Inc.
- Landmark Partners, LLC in connection with strategic partnership transactions involving Old Mutual Asset Management and Religare Enterprises
- A global asset management firm in connection with the investment activity of its private equity business
- Bain Capital and Blackstone in their sale of the digital business of The Weather Company to IBM
- Bain Capital in connection with the acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc
- Natixis in connection with the formation of Chamonix Partners Capital Management, a joint venture with Moelis Asset Management
- A global asset management firm in connection with the acquisition of a leading European private equity and infrastructure fund of funds business
Rate : $$$